Nothing is all bad, and that includes the year 2020. As we looked back, we found lots of great things that happened at Hometown Sheds.
- We were able to keep serving during the pandemic. Since we are an essential business, we did not have to close during the initial shutdown. Our lot managers and our customers helped us comply with the safety mandates, and we are very grateful.
- We broke our sales record! People have really been focusing on home improvement this year, and have recognized that a building from Hometown Sheds adds value to a home, both aesthetically and practically. We’ve also sold a lot of playsets to families who are doing school from home instead of away. AND we’ve sold chicken coops for those who have decided that being a bit more self sufficient is the way to go.
- Moved to Hickory. One of the exciting things that happened this year was that we shifted one of our lots to a new location in Hickory. Drop by and visit Sherry, the lot manager there.
- New regional sales manager! Hometown was excited to welcome Tabatha Allred to our team. Tabatha has brought fresh ideas and a team building spirit, and we’re very happy to have her!
- We are offering two new product lines! The Lifestyle Structures and Modular Office space options are timely additions to the Hometown offerings.
- We introduced a new website look with configurators! You can now design your carport, garage, or storage building and get an estimate! This is a great tool that helps you envision what your final product will look like – from all angles!
We are grateful to our team and to you, our customers who helped make 2020 a really good year, despite it all. We’re looking forward to serving you in 2021.